Saturday, April 9, 2011

The World of GetNothingDoneCraft!

Well I've been working on the upcoming review and playing a little PVP in the ol' World of Warcraft. This game is addicting, seems I can never get away from it. Maybe I'll do a review on the difference between World of WarcraftWorld Of Warcraft Expansion: Burning CrusadeWorld of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack and the World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Since 2004 when W.o.W first came out I've been slaying scarlet devout and standing in the face of the Lich King himself! It's really a great M.M.O.R.P.G if that is your thing, And they always offer some sort of trail deal for if you want to try before you buy. The game has been going strong for almost 7 years! if you would like to try it check out the trial on the main website.

Also enjoy a few screenshots from my in-game adventures over the last few years! =]
PVPing on my hunter back in Wrath

Slaying Sindragosa in Icecrown Citadel!

Victory over the Lich King
Hope you enjoy the quick little update and will have more reviews coming, Hope you enjoyed my article as usual. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I unfortunately never got into WoW. I played for about 2 weeks but failed at playing. I kept getting headaches and feeling dizzy! Weird right?! My brain probably couldn't handle the awesomeness haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like WoW and my blog is aout that!

    ReplyDelete